GPOD + 3 Alignment Sticks
We're excited to bring you another phenomenal product NOW SHIPPING in The Golf Boks 2.0! From our friends at GPOD GOLF, comes the GPOD CARBON FIBER.
The easiest way to mount your device and film your swing. Just stick the GPOD into the ground and stick your phone to the magnet!
Now you can quickly film your swing on the range or the course. Or you can use it to view Trackman data, stream the game or watch your favorite show.
Best of all, the new revamped GPOD weighs only 8 ounces in your bag, thanks to its sleek, ultralight, carbon fiber body (seriously this thing is so light).
The magnetic mount has 360-degree adjustability to capture all different angles. This is the first product you can film your putting stroke overhead perspective view!
It has 6 Rare-Earth Neodymium Magnets, giving you extra confidence your device will stay on. It's even strong enough to hold up your tablet.
HOW IT WORKS
- Screw the Magnetic head to the ball head screw clockwise.
- Lock the magnetic head by twisting the black cylinder (on the ball head) against the magnetic head.
- Stick the GPOD into the ground.
- Stick the protective film then metal plate to the outside of your device/case or place it in between your device and its case (for maximum magnetic hold, place the metal plate to the outside of your device).
- Adjust the magnetic head to your preferred angle by twisting the knob.
- Stick your device to the magnet and film!
(1) Carbon Fiber Pod, (1) Adjustable Ball Head, (1) Magnetic Mount, (2) Metal Plates, (1) Protective Film, (3) Alignment Sticks, (1) Foam Noodle, (1) Golf Boks, (1) Handful of Tees
FEATURES AND COMPATIBILITY
- Fits into your golf bag just like a club, except it weighs only 8oz.
- Works with any device up to 3.5 lbs.
- Cradle-free design for one-handed use.
- Ultra light and strong carbon fiber body. 10x stronger than steel!
- 360 degree adjustable mount.
- Compatible with all camera accessories with a universal 1/4" thread, including GoPros.
- Use your device in Portrait or Landscape mode by simply rotating it.
- Silicone cover protects your gear.
- The magnets are 100% safe for your electronics.
- Film/photograph unique angles and on different terrain, in practice and on the golf course.